Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins




And...here we go! 

1. In the near darkness, comes my creepy thoughts. 

2. The letter from my friend instructed me that I could continue staying in her place til further notice.

3. But this is so far the best conversation we have,so please, would you mind staying a bit longer?

4. It was Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton who sang the song but it was the Bee Gees who wrote Islands in the stream. 

5. It's always nice to reminisce the past especially when you have a bunch of wonderful memories that comes with it.

6. The things that i look forward to when I'm with friends are great food, wonderful music, and pleasant company.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep early since our suppose night out was cancelled, tomorrow my plans include meeting up with friends to make up for tonight's disappointment and Sunday, I want to go to the beach alone after attending mass.



1 comment:

 

(c) Copyright 2011 Sunshine's Comfort Zone | Layout Design by Chie Wilks