Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins # 2



 




And...here we go! 

1. For me, it was hilariously funny .

2. I always buy fresh fruits at my local supermarket.

3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard the chirping of the birds too.

4. Aside from swimming, travelling is something I always wanted to do. 

5. When it was over, I cried a river then pulled myself together and started the dragging process of moving on.

6. I had tried living in solitude but I never felt alone.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to have a great time with friends, tomorrow my plans include talking to the love of my life and Sunday, I want to go to church and afterwards will pig out to my friend's birthday bash!

2 comments:

 

(c) Copyright 2011 Sunshine's Comfort Zone | Layout Design by Chie Wilks