Wednesday, February 9, 2011

wednesday wickedness: Ronald Reagan


Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness! We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!

Today we picked Ronald Reagan. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!

1. A tree's a tree. How many more do you need to look at?
Are you concerned about mankind's intrusion into forests and jungles?
-absolutely yes! i know it's inevitable with the rapid increase of population and all but i hope everyone must have the so called responsibility so as not to entirely jeopardize the above mentioned

2. All great change in America begins at the dinner table.
What is the biggest change that you've seen in your lifetime with the U.S?
-please forgive me but I'm more into Europe than the U.S ;)

3. All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk.
Do you feel nuclear power is still the fuel of our future?
-it's very scary to think that it could solely be...sometimes,it's nice to imagine that our world in the future wouldn't be as dangerous as it is today

4. But there are advantages to being elected President. The day after I was elected, I had my high school grades classified Top Secret.
How did you do academically in high school?
-I didn't suck since I was an honor student

5. Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.
How closely have you followed the uprising in Egypt? Thoughts?
-sad news makes my day gloomy so as long as I could avoid it, I would really..all I know is Egypt is in turmoil and I hope that it isn't an all hell break loose scenario


6. Democracy is worth dying for, because it's the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man.
Do you feel a political system is worth dying for?
-not at all but my love ones would definitely be

7. Don't be afraid to see what you see.
What do you see that scares you?
-scary and gross movies

8. Each generation goes further than the generation preceding it because it stands on the shoulders of that generation. You will have opportunities beyond anything we've ever known.
Tell us about an advance that you we will see in out lifetimes that is not in existence
-wonder medicine for every ailment..i wish!

9. Facts are stubborn things.
What is something that most think of as a fact that does not ring true to you?
-I'm normal... baby ko,react! :D


10. Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
What do you think of politicians that use religion as justification of their beliefs?
-since I am entitled to my own opinion, I would say that politicians have a different role in the society and so are the religious leaders so hopefully they do their part exceedingly well.

Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2011 Sunshine's Comfort Zone | Layout Design by Chie Wilks